We’ve been playing the same game for weeks now, so I decided to give it a magical facelift. The kids and I are obsessed! You could make your own, choosing your favorite Disney characters, but I included the printable that we used in this easy DIY below. You can watch this video for a better look at how it was made.
Hope this brings a little bit of magic back in your lives! Stay home and stay safe!
What you’ll need:
- Guess Who Game
- scissors or paper trimmer
- original Guess Who card for size reference
- pen for tracing cards
- printable (click here for the older rectangle size) (click here for the newer square size)
How to make it:
- Print 3 copies of pictures on cardstock. Regular printer paper will work also. Place new character in front of the old one so they aren’t see thru.
- Keeping each set separate, cut character images into strips using paper trimmer. Then use original Guess Who card for size reference and cut to size.
- Put new character images in place of/or on top of old images. One set goes in each gameboard.
- Third set of images is used for mystery cards.
- If you need instructions to play, refer to your original game instructions.
Hope this brings some magic to your family game night! If you make this, I would love to see it! Tag @amagicalkingdomcalledhome in your IG posts or stories.
Have a magical day everyone!